The Government Healthcare Analytics Experts
We help leaders in federal, state, and local government respond to today’s crises – and prepare for tomorrow’s.
COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Track the spread of new variants and predict case spikes
- Measure vaccine effectiveness across demographics
- Track test results to monitor the effectiveness of school reopening procedures
- Measure equity of vaccine distribution across demographic groups
Predict & Prevent Opiate Overdoses
- Reduce unnecessary opiate prescriptions by measuring the effectiveness of pain management education for providers
- Track the available supply Naloxone and manage allocation to first responders in overdose hot spots
- Measure the effectiveness of EMS response
- Analyze reported EMS incidents across regions and demographic groups
Social Determinants of Health
- Use data sharing to understand the impact of neighborhood, income level, and education on healthcare outcomes
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs for social services on early identification of mental health issues
- Reduce risk in child placement services by analyzing data on criminal history of family members or school attendance records of siblings
Case Study: Virginia’s Data-Driven Approach to Combatting Substance Use Disorder
Learn how Qlarion helped the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Develop, configure, and implement an easy-to-use data sharing system.
- Facilitate data-sharing across state agencies and local entities
- Perform advanced data analysis. including predictive analytics that involve the creation of risk profiles.