Join Our Team
It’s rare that people have the opportunity to work on projects that will have a direct impact on the communities in which they live. Qlarion offers that opportunity. We combine a great culture and purpose-driven work with exceptional benefits to create a place where people don’t just come to work — they come to make a difference. If you think you would fit in well on the Qlarion team, check our available opportunities or email your resume to .
How would you describe Qlarion?
What’s it like to work at Qlarion?
Why choose Qlarion?
What’s Your Passion?
At Qlarion, we’re passionate about applying business intelligence and analytics to some of the biggest problems faced by our communities: the opioid epidemic, workforce issues, disaster response, and student achievement.
We Are Mission Driven
At Qlarion, what we do everyday matters. We believe in a data-driven government because we know it will deliver real-world changes to local community residents. Are you interested in joining our dynamic team to develop solutions to challenges that are impacting the towns and communities you are part of?
Build Your Career
We offer the ability to chart your own professional path at your own pace as you build the career you desire. Qlarion provides extensive opportunities for ongoing learning, training, and certification to ensure employees remain on the leading edge. Our close-knit team believes that a work-life balance is essential to the performance of our employees.
Our employees are our most important asset therefore we realize that a well-designed benefits package allows you to excel professionally knowing that you and your family’s short and long-term needs are taken care of.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical coverage through Aetna
- Dental and Vision coverage through Principal
- FSA Dependent Care
- FSA Long-Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term, Long-Term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex time
- Qlarion offers a Self-Directed Brokerage Account
- Employees may begin contributing to their 401(k) on their start date
- Employer matching ($.25 for every dollar) up to 5% of employee contribution after one year’s employment
- Both Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k) options
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- All regular full time employees receive 3 weeks (15 days) PTO annually
- Tenured employees receive additional time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Extensive ongoing learning, training and certification opportunities