Passion for What We Do
Qlarion consultants are passionate about business intelligence, analytics and customer satisfaction. Qlarion offers a “life friendly” work environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Focused on Your Career, Not Just Your Job
Qlarion provides a defined career path that allows employees to become more empowered and take on more responsibility when they are ready to do so.
Qlarion provides extensive ongoing learning, training and certification opportunities to ensure our employees remain on the leading edge.
We Know that When you Succeed, We Succeed
Our approach is to ensure you get timely and constructive feedback that allows you to maximize your earning potential.
Our employees are our most important asset therefore we realize that a well-designed benefits package allows you to excel professionally knowing that you and your family’s short and long-term needs are taken care of.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical coverage through Aenta
- Dental and Vision coverage through Principal
- FSA Dependent Care
- FSA Long-Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- Short term Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex time
- Qlarion offers a Self Directed Brokerage Account
- Employees may begin contributing to their 401(k) on their start date
- Employer matching ($.25 for every dollar) up to 5% of employee contribution after one year’s employment
- Both Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- All regular full time employees receive 3 weeks (15 days) PTO annually
- Tenured employees receive additional time off
- Nine paid holidays